Multi-Unit Technology Assessment Inquiry
The Multi-Unit Technology Assessment is an in-depth paid engagement that covers over 200 points of your technology ecosystem. Examples include:
- Physical IT and cabling infrastructure
- Audio/Video installation and strategy
- CCTV Vendor, camera placement, and data retention policies
- Current Support Processes
- Digital Signage Content Strategy
- Current Telecom and Connectivity Strategy
- Business Continuity and Connectivity Failover
This assessment includes data collection prior to a multi-day, onsite engagement from our team with a project manager, engineer, and multi-unit customer success manager. At the end of the engagement you will have a deliverable that documents your current infrastructure with detailed recommendations and an action plan.
For customers that move forward with a second engagement, we typically credit the cost of this assesment towards future services.